Sunday, March 01, 2009

Isabelle Bloom, My Flower-Sim

This is my dearest sim Isabelle. I spent a long time making her. I have to thank these people for her content: Warlock - the maker of the Rio Girl mesh, JWilson for her wonderful skin, Navetsea for the eyes, TeruK for the eyeshadow, Lovebottle for her lipstick and Bloom for the dress and the feet. Thank you very much!!!
I hope you all like her and treat her kindly. She is a very romantic girl (just like me!)
Please use Clean Installer to put her in your game to avoid conflicts.
You can find it here . She was created in Bon Voyage. I have all eps and no stuff packs.
Hair in the pic is a donation by Rosesims - donation 78



I packed her with maxis hair and the black version of Marilyn's dress by Bloom.
I should have named her Isabelle Warlock-Navetsea- JWilson-Teruk-Lovebottle-Bloom xD
Please, do not upload her to the Exchange, nor claim her yours


A huge thanks to all her CC creators



Download Isabelle Bloom

No comments: