Saturday, January 10, 2009

My The Sims 2 Blog

Welcome to Nyx's Sims 2!!

Some of you know me as NyxMorrighan, some others as AnnieBonnie. I'm the same person!!
I've been looking for a place to upload my sims for a while now. I tried some free websites, but my poor knowleadge of html made me give it up... I already had a blog here and it has always been easy for me to deal with. So this is the place I'm going to upload my sims from now on.
My policy:
I'm very liberal with the things I create for in-game use. Feel free to use them any way you want. I do ask a couple of things, though:

1. DO NOT upload any of my sims to a pay site.

2. Give a credit to NyxMorrighan at this blog.

3. DO NOT claim any of my sims as yours. They are not! Each one of them took me a very long time to make.

4. Send me a link so I can share in the fun.

If you like my sims and download them, leave a message and let me know what you think. Thank you!!


This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved


























1 comment:

Astral Faery said...

Hi! Thank you so much for fixing the blog commenting feature!

I wanted to let you know that your beautiful Jane Austen sim from Insimenator plays the part of Victoria in my new story, Every Family Has Its Secrets. I scouted long and hard for the 'perfect' sim to play her, and your Jane was the one. I loved her facial structure so much that the only thing I changed was her eye color and added freckles. The shape of her eyes and lips - just a real beauty and I'm so thrilled I found her. Thank you for creating her - I credited you on my blog. If you would like to see her, you can check it out here: http://efhis.blogspot.com/